Friday, March 18, 2016

Easy Beauty and Skin Care Tips

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

Lately, I have been really interested in trying out ways I can improve my beauty regimen without spending so much and I have wanted to share them with you. You can try them if you want and they’re really easy to incorporate in your beauty and skin care routine. 


The first one is alternating my beauty regimen for my face. I tried this because I thought that some of the things I put on to reduce my pimples and acne weren’t really working out as well as before. I used to put on the sunflower oil I mentioned last January in my favorites everyday and it worked but after a while, I think my face got used to it and it didn’t work as well anymore. And before discovering the sunflower oil, I used to use a toner and a rejuvenating cream everyday until I noticed that that combination was kind of “burning” my face a bit because I think the rejuvenating cream was a bit harsh for my skin type.

After giving my beauty regimen a thought, I decided why not try using them alternately. I would use them every other day so for example, I would use the sunflower oil every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday while I would use the toner and rejuvenating cream every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday and then exchange the days every week. I also added using a moisturizer whenever I use the toner and rejuvenating cream.

So far that regimen worked for me because I saw a noticeably decreased redness and instances of the occurrence of acne and pimples.

The second one is that is filing the callouses on my fingers due to writing. This one I just decided to try because I am so annoyed with how big the callouses are and they were kind of getting painful. I got these callouses because I think I have a wrong grip whenever I write because I grip the pen too tightly and because I think I write a lot.

To do this, I would soak my fingers in hot water. You can blend the water so that it would be at a right temperature so that you won’t burn your skin but at the same time it would still be hot enough to soften the callous. Then, I got the filing scrub (I’m not really sure if that’s what it’s called) that my mom has and use that to file the callouses. This filing scrub is a bit courser than the one used for filing nails. Whenever it gets painful, stop immediately and then wash it off. You also have to be careful not to scrub the softer skin because it could get irritated.

So far, these two tips are the ones that I have tried and they worked for me. As for the others, I would write another post about them once I see their effects more.

If you have other tips or if you have questions that I might be able to answer just comment them below.

That’s it for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment