Monday, June 13, 2022

Mini Update

Hello!


I’ve been trying to get back into writing more as part of my goals for myself this year. I have missed it and I feel like if I practice enough I’ll be more confident with it again.


I know you can’t see it by reading this blog but I had started writing in my journal. It’s still not as consistent as I wanted and it’s still not as much as I did before but at least it’s progress.


I think that I’ve been able to do that since I have been making myself do a lot of activities that kind of align with the person that I want to be. Doing that somehow encourages me to keep going even in times when I feel like I’m failing or giving up.


And with that, this is sort of like a mini update that I will be trying to share here some of the things that I’ve been writing in my journal. I’ll try to post them little by little just so that I can hopefully post here more regularly and not feel overwhelmed in times when I don’t feel like I have something to write about.


That’s all for now. I’ll try posting my first post related to this in the coming Saturday. Hopefully, I’ll get to keep my word.


Wish me luck. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment