Monday, December 20, 2021

6th Anniversary


Hello!


I can’t believe it’s been six years since I started this blog. After realizing that, I actually got a bit sad that I was unable to celebrate the fifth anniversary last year. But at least I didn’t miss this year’s anniversary.


The realization that it’s been six years since I started really surprised me. Because though I haven’t been the best at staying consistent with writing, especially in the recent years, it’s still a personal project that I had kept up and going for years. 


I hope in the future I can improve and go back to being able to write more frequently because it is quite therapeutic to write. Also, writing about my experiences and the things I read, watch, or listen to helps me remember them. It also helps me think about them in a way that I don’t just let them pass by or I don’t just do them; I also take time to take note of different things and to reflect about them.


I hope to find that passion that inspired me to start writing in the first place.


Here’s to many more years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment