Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sem Ender

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

As I’m writing this, I haven’t really gotten my completed grades for the previous semester. I just wanted to write about this because even if my grades this semester are not quite as high as I would have liked it to be, I still feel like I’ve achieved quite a lot. I feel like I was able to do more than what I did before. I also feel like this semester was so far the most difficult one for me because I was continuously challenged since half of my classes were electives that weren’t really in my field of expertise.

Also, I’m wrote this because I just wanted to get these thoughts out. I thought that maybe it’s not just me who thinks that no matter what grades I have, I still feel some pride in knowing that I’ve survived another semester and that because of everything that I’ve been through, I feel like I’m now better not just because I’ve gained more knowledge but also because I’ve learned to be more patient, determined, and hardworking.

Of course, there’s no denying that I feel a bit disappointed in myself because I wasn’t able to achieve the goals that I set for myself. There’s also some feeling that maybe if I pushed myself more or did more, I could have done better. But it’s too late for that now and I have to move on and just keep doing my best in the future and learn from my mistakes.

I think that’s basically it. I just wanted to share my thoughts to get it off my mind and to share it with others who may be feeling like they failed because they got lower grades than expected or they weren’t able to achieve the goals that they set for themselves. I just want to share that it’s okay and that your grades don’t define you. Also, if you’re not graduating yet, you can always do better next time.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment