Saturday, February 11, 2017

My Favorites From 2016 Until Now

Hello!

For this post, I want to share my favorites with all of you. It’s been about a year since the last time I posted something like this and that is because I don’t often change up the products that I use.

So without further ado, here are the products that I’ve loved:


1. Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Facial Wash and Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner

I’ve bought these products just last November or December (Sorry I can’t recall when exactly I bought it!) and I’ve been using them since. I think that they’ve been great for my skin because I really saw a difference from how my face looked before and after I started using them. I noticed that I don’t get as much big acne or pimples as I used to. And apparently, calendula extracts have been used in anti-inflammatory treatments for a long time.

However, if you these products, you might have to spend a bit more compared to buying cleansing wash and toner from drugstores or boutiques.


2. Physiogel Calming Relief Face Cream

I’m not sure if this had been included in my previous favorites post but I know that I’ve been using it early in 2016. This greatly helped in reducing the redness of my face. According to my dermatologist, I have a condition called rosacea. I don’t remember exactly what she said but I think it’s the cause for the redness of my skin. She said that so far, there’s still no cure for it but she did hear that you can do something to help with the redness. So that’s why she recommended me to use this product and I think that it’s really done its job.

I think that the price of this is not that bad considering that one bottle last for a few months. I also thought that the air pump was quite cool.


3. Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Body Lotion

When it comes to body lotion, I’m a bit more adventurous because the rest of my body isn’t as sensitive as my face. So currently, this product is my favorite body lotion because I think that it’s hydrating but it doesn’t feel as heavy as other lotions that I’ve used. I also think that it dries or get absorbed by my skin quite fast.


4. Maybelline’s Baby Lips in Raspberry and Peach

So last year, I started trying out using lip balm. I loved it but I wanted to try something that has color in it as well so I came across these tinted lip balms and I’ve loved them since then. I really like how they make my lips look when I have them on. I also like how they smell and taste.

These lip balms are quite easy to find and I think that they’re quite cheap.



Of course, the list is not really complete without me talking about some of my favorite stationery items. In contrast to my beauty related habits in staying with products that work for me, I am quite adventurous when trying out different stationery items.

So here are some of my favorite stationery items:


5. Uni Pin Fine Liners .05 and .1

The thing that I love with these fine liners is that their tips don’t break easily and the ink doesn’t smudge as much. I also like the look of the pen itself because its black and it’s matte so dirt doesn’t stick to it as much and even if dirt would stick to it, you don’t notice it right away.

I don’t think that they’re super pigmented but I could overlook that because the ink is quite consistent and, as I mentioned, it doesn’t smudge.


6. Muji pens (Sorry I don’t remember their exact names!)

I admit that I bought these pens because of all the hype about Muji stationery which made me want to try it out. It took me a long time to get a hold of these because the malls or shops that I frequent doesn’t really have a Muji branch and there’s not a lot of Muji branches near where I live.

I really love how these pens look and at the same time, I love that when I use them, they’re really pigmented and the ink flow is quite consistent.


7. Zebra Sarasa Clip pens

I started collecting these pens while I was on a lookout for just colored pens that I could use for my class notes. Then, I started loving them because they write so smoothly even if my writing looks quite thick when I use them it’s fine (I usually prefer that my pen writes thinly because I personally think that my penmanship looks better when the tip is thin). I also love that it comes in so many colors (they have different shades for different colors) and tip sizes.


8. Zig Scroll & Brush

I bought these because I wanted to try doing calligraphy and I saw a lot of Youtube videos using brush pens in doing them so I thought they could help. I chose these three colors because I like them but I do plan to buy more only when I start feeling more confident with my calligraphy skills.



So those are just some of the things that I’ve loved almost throughout 2016 until today. You can comment if you want to share with me your favorites so that I could try them out.

That’s all for now, bye!

P.S. Nothing is sponsored. I just really love these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment