Saturday, July 9, 2016

Finding Love in a Hopeless Place

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

This post is going to be about a movie I had just recently watched. I really loved it so I want to share what I thought about it. If you haven’t watched the movie yet, please watch it first if you’d like because I’m going to have some spoilers here.

The movie that I was talking about is “Me Before You”. I have wanted to watch it ever since I saw the trailer because I thought that it seemed really interesting and injected with lots of witty and funny things.

While watching the film, I wasn’t disappointed at all because I felt that it somehow matched my expectations. It seemed to match a lot of those romantic films lately where one of the main characters die but even if their gone, the one who lives learns or tries to learn to live life to the fullest because that’s the lesson they learn from their loved one who died. However, I don’t think that the film was that simple because Will didn’t die because of his disease or injury (I don’t know what to call it). The film showed that he chose to die because he wasn’t happy with how his life is or how it’s going to be and he didn’t want to live knowing that he can’t really enjoy it or do much anymore.

However, I loved the movie because of how the characters and their relationship evolved throughout. It was especially funny how Will and Louisa seemed so different but when they started getting to know each other, it seems like they were meant to be. I thought that that was really adorable to watch. Also, it was quite cute how quirky Louisa was and how she gets excited over little things.

Overall, I think that the movie was great since you will laugh and you will cry. I think that it would really touch your heart.

That’s all for now, tell me what you think about the film in the comments below.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment