Saturday, February 13, 2016

Being a Friendliest Friend

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello! I have started watching vlogs in youtube for a while now. I think I started watching during my vacation around three years ago. Before that, I used to watch random videos that caught my attention.

During that vacation, I stumbled upon a vlog. At that time, I didn’t really know what a vlog was so I got really curious about it. Those vlogs were by the SacconeJoly’s. I have really loved watching their daily vlogs everyday since I started watching them.

What I really love about their vlogs is that it’s usually so positive that during those twenty minutes (depends on how long the video is) that I’m watching them, I just feel genuinely happy. It’s like I’m able to forget all the stress and worries that I have for a while.

Photo taken from Google Images.

Another thing that I love is that Emilia and Eduardo are like two of the cutest kids I’ve seen. Plus, they’re also very talented and smart kids.

Photo taken from Google Images.

Lastly, I love seeing Anna and Jonathan as a couple and as parents. They just have this dynamic that is just so nice to watch because they’re still sweet with each other as a couple at the same time they’re cool parents to their kids.

These are just some of the things that I love about them. I highly recommend watching their vlogs because their positivity is so inspiring and they’ll make you feel happier and more optimistic about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment